I am often asked as what is the longest head out there driver wise.

I do subscribe that some heads are longer than others. I do think the right pairing of the shaft can make a big difference.

So I thought that I would open up to the world as to what I rate JDM wise.

Firstly, without a doubt the longest Driver I have hit is the Ryoma ST, but since it is not legal, I have ruled it out.

Got my handicap down to 9, and the Driver is probably the strongest part of my game. I do hit a lot of fairways.

Swing wise Driver speed rarely gets above 100mph, unless you count in the car on the way to the course.

Routinely high 90's low 100's

Have not hit every driver out there, but have tried many, including a significant amount of head/shaft combinations.

Significantly I have not hit the Kamui's, and that is really my only regret.

So for a bit of fun i thought I would countdown to my top 10 Drivers distance wise. Just remember this is what I have found, all observations are course based as I never use the range or practice. Live and work about 500 metres from my local course. Most results are GPS measured over a long time with different conditions.

Also I am not sure of the exact years models etc so have included pictures.

This is a bit like Girls Gone Wild's 50 best breasts, just a bit more exciting.

The clear winner

Ryoma ST but excluded.

Later today or tomorrow.......Number 10post-14107-0-30228100-1368153508.jpgpost-14107-0-51108900-1368154359.jpgpost-14107-0-81990900-1368154522.jpgpost-14107-0-56211900-1368154721.jpg

Did not really know where to post this and did not want to clog up the main section. This isna bit of fun hopefully for all of us

Tario etc can move it if they want

Looking forward to it. Will be interesting to see for comparison sake to my longest. Wondering if SS changes the head selection some...