Heard the joke about rodeo sex. Well this is it.

Hang on for a wild but fun ride.

I have really struggled with the zero, and have never once tamed it. But when you nail it , it goes good. In my hands it is very inconsistant and I really think it is better suited to far better players than me. Certainly those with a lot, and I mean a lot more swing speed. But this post is only about length so it deserves its spot. It is the longest Epon head that I have hit

Tried the Crazy Boron shaft as a last resort and found an extra gear with it. Odd as this is the only combo where the Crazy Boron even comes close to working for me.

Hard to desrcibe how I find this head.

When I hit it, its like it never reaches its full apex so definately swing speed is the key for me. It looks like it wants to go, but just cant. As if I left the hand brake on. Gives low to mid launch.

Some have reported forgiveness, alas, no redemption or hail Marys for me.

As good as it looks and feels, I have always said that the Risk V Reward just is not there,

I did hit 14/14 fairways with this, sadly they were in different postcodes. Got the Royal Dec in it here but I found the Boron to be longer.

Anyone who finds this more forgiving than their wife, let me know. I want to keep the Zero, we'll just swap wives

post-14107-0-69791800-1368244824.jpgpost-14107-0-11568400-1368244904.jpgpost-14107-0-70705800-1368245358.jpgpost-14107-0-98163000-1368245103.jpg

"I did hit 14/14 fairways with this, sadly they were in different postcodes."

LOL. The Zero really looks good and i think the only Epon driver I have (dared) not tried. Nice clean look. Actually, the clean sole plate reminds me of the 460ZR I'm playing around with now.

Edited by wmclarenf1

Great club and great combo with the Crazy Boron. That is how I have her set up. Crazy Boron in SX at 44.5". Can keep up with the best of them.

with my new i-drive tuned rounded swing which hits draws NOT sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiices

this is coming back out to play

this saturday!!!!!

Edited by supo67

• 5 months later...

I also love the looks, but for whatever reason I am not able to handle it.

My AF-102 in 9.5 is a lot easier to play (at least for me)