the big guns are now starting to roll out.

One important point is that I am having a lot of fun doing this and at least a couple of others are too.

The Crazy 460 is my favourite Crazy head. For me though it does not have the same feel or sound off the face as the others but it is just a great all round performer. And this post is about length, nothing else

For me we now start to see some bigger distance gains. From now on these are the big boys.

Like the Crazy Boron shaft the Royal Dec is also one that i dont get along with. A lot of people say that about me.

Coupled with this head though it is a winner. Very forgiving and boy it can go.

High launch but seems to get roll with it, much more than other combos that launch the same. Slightly lower launch and carry than the OnOff but with roll. Tons of it.

it just goes about its business, unflustered by wind, rain, sunshine. Even the ice cream van doesnt worry it

Until the T.388 came along I rated this the best head behind the Ryoma. That may still be the case. Not quite as forgiving as the Ryoma but not too far behind.

Tried this combo on the recommendation of a fellow TSG'er and am thankful for that.

if my swing improves this could easily be my number 1 Driver.

With the right shaft and player this could be a real threat.

Sadly that player is not me

post-14107-0-31483800-1368611817.jpgpost-14107-0-32314900-1368611903.jpgpost-14107-0-48945800-1368611973.jpgpost-14107-0-04388200-1368612047.jpg

I have one and shaft with crazy CB80 LSll, I really like this combo, long and forgiving! One of my every week driver. I hit this driver a lot better in terms of forgiveness and distance than ryoma vspec.

I struggled with this one originally and only persevered because it was so accurate. Just tried and tried to get that bit extra distance.

Honestly, this head has seen more shafts than a Kings cross call girl.

It was only the Royal Dec that really saw any distance gains. Accuracyu also didnt suffer which is strange for me as with the Royal dec I am usually all over the place.

i had one of these with a crazy ls noir sigma 7.7..

it was so good i had to break it up nad sell it off

i agree it was a bomber.. only detractor if there was one was the height it went. boy it went high

i hit some great shots with it hell of a driver.. 2 of them are im my all time list

i thought the face was a we bit on the big side .. apart form that it was great!

I currently have rhis driver shafted with a crazy ly02. Only range time with range rocks so far. Thats why it's hard to judge distance yet, but I don't think it's going farther then my previous driver. But it is definetely straight. Don't think I am getting all of it yet.

Feel is ok, bit not great. I know this is subjective but coming from a Yamaha V201 I have to say that i very much prefer the feel of the Yamaha. I prefer a more muted and soft twack. The crazy feels more and tingy and it is louder.