If you are into working out daily and staying in shape, you have to check out this exercise band.

It is called the Nike Fuel Band and it is simply amazing. You wear it on your wrist each day and it charts your exercise.

1. It gives you a Fuel (movement) score as you exercise and you try to match the goal score you entered before exercising. The goal scores you can choose from are 2000, 3000, 5000. Obviously you have to work out much harder to reach the higher scores.

2. It also gives you a score on how many calories you are burning up as you work out.

3. It also keeps track of how many steps you take in your exercising, very good if you are running or walking.

AND, the best part is that the daily scores are transferred to an app on your smartphone. The app is really cool and informative with charts and graphs and it rewards you with funny dancing figures it you reach your daily goals. If you are competitive or just want to share, you can be linked with your friends who also have a Nike Fuel Band and compare each others daily scores. After each day, the band resets at midnight and your are ready for the next day.

I really enjoy this band and it is very motivational because you really want to reach your goal and you can keep checking the band to see how you are doing.

Check it out at the Nike Fuel Band website.

The Doc

• 5 months later...

If you are into working out daily and staying in shape, you have to check out this exercise band.

It is called the Nike Fuel Band and it is simply amazing. You wear it on your wrist each day and it charts your exercise.

1. It gives you a Fuel (movement) score as you exercise and you try to match the goal score you entered before exercising. The goal scores you can choose from are 2000, 3000, 5000. Obviously you have to work out much harder to reach the higher scores.

2. It also gives you a score on how many calories you are burning up as you work out.

3. It also keeps track of how many steps you take in your exercising, very good if you are running or walking.

AND, the best part is that the daily scores are transferred to an app on your smartphone. The app is really cool and informative with charts and graphs and it rewards you with funny dancing figures it you reach your daily goals. If you are competitive or just want to share, you can be linked with your friends who also have a Nike Fuel Band and compare each others daily scores. After each day, the band resets at midnight and your are ready for the next day.

I really enjoy this band and it is very motivational because you really want to reach your goal and you can keep checking the band to see how you are doing.

Check it out at the Nike Fuel Band website.

The Doc

friend of mine has that i used to see it all the time on my news feed on fb, . you use it yourself?? does it only do walk/running or can i also keep track of push/sit/pull ups and then see the results??

greetings John

• 3 weeks later...

ive used the Nike fuel and fitbit wristband and imo i think they are for the most part ineffective. i do alot of bikram yoga and crossfit style training and for those who work out regularly and maintain an overall healthy lifestyle on a CONSISTENT basis (doesnt mean i am saint by any means) the bands are 1 - not that accurate and 2 - unnecessary.

i really only think that these bands are helpful with respect to those who are trying to achieve a healthier lifestyle and need the goal setting to keep them motivated. also, i believe the waist bands are a little more accurate than wrist bands.