10 OnOff

9. Epon Zero

8. Ryoma

7. crazy 460

6. S Yard 388

5. Crazy 435 II

Man when you pull this out the worms start digging, the grasshoppers wear helmets, even the grass stops growing

Low,Low,low

Even when you look at it evil thoughts enter your head.

Have seen little or no love for this and for a long time I agreed.

Bought this as I rated the 435 and thought the second version should be longer. Believed the talk that it was new and improved and would surpass the 435.

It was only when it was suggested that i try the long drivers high launch shaft that I thought much of it.

That extra height and feel turned this into a beast.

Theres also the mindset. Something about stepping up and thinking "This is what all the big hitters use". Maybe that chest puff and head swell......

Low to mid launch, at best, but runs like a kenyan marathoner.

Not for the faint hearted though. I find it to be, after the Zero, the most unforgiving head I have hit.

Results for me are very shaft dependant. For me I need that launch. Without it I am a shot duck.

If we were talking about consistantly long drivers then this, like the Zero would not be here. On its day though, or more correctly, on my day, this could outdrive Mark Webber.

This is the one head that I would love to see a good player hit.

post-14107-0-61912800-1369033410.jpgpost-14107-0-40578800-1369033486.jpgpost-14107-0-07628700-1369033555.jpgpost-14107-0-92444800-1369033635.jpg

Great insight. But outdriving Mark Webber is not that hard. So, it can't be that long;)

yea this one.,.. forgot about htis one...

i remhitting it with a diamna illima and it was a balloon ball flight

ur right about it being low, the fiorst 100 yards with t he illima were head -knocker -offer- ers.

then it went POP..

great to launch hard into

looks good to.