Lousifers' bag

lousifers

The club set satisfies me, but I just wait for the Crazy Fukkoku bag. Finally it comes and makes my set look much better. This bag is real beauty and suits my style

Driver: finally Ryoma ST gold head makes my Crazy 513 worth the money. They really match each other and suit my swing

FW: Ryoma F3, F5, and F7 are so easy to hit and long. I found F3 easier to hit than the model for rich senior such as Maruman Shuttle. I may switch FEX FW55 from Maruman to the F3

Irons: the Personal is so easy to hit. 302 is as good but Personal looks cooler for me. Aerotech gives me same tight dispersion as steel shaft but smoother feeling. I've tried Modus3, Monaco, Recoil prototype, and Quadra in this very head, but Aerotech suits me the most

Wedges: Miura MB-5000WC is the best for me. This is why I sold my Bold wedge

Putter: the Z:EN - best feeling putter of all I have had my hands on

Mark

post-14889-0-52226200-1369203580.png

post-14889-0-30256100-1369203755.png

post-14889-0-93783100-1369203947.jpg

post-14889-0-44919800-1369204211.png

That's quite a bag..... !! Can't get any better.......

Great great great looking bag! Cool, highest quality throughout

Wayne, my Aerotech is i80 R.

How did you maintain swingweight down with those? I had counterbalance my SP Blues by 20 gms to get them down to D4. I'll likely go with i110 or Players Spec.

I just put the shaft in with 43g grip (IOMIC Sticky Light) and got a bit less than D3 SW. According to my fitter, he didn't fill any lead in either side of the club

You have all the best equipment :tsg_smilie_smile2:

Edited by RICE

Thanks for all the pro.

I know I said I really loved my Personal; however,... another member of this forum successfully convinced me to buy a set of 2013 Yamaha Tour, so just buy brand new set. Will try some shafts until I find the one matches this set or until I give up.

This also means I might post to sell either Personal or The Tour in BST in a few weeks... or maybe just keep them both. Let's see

PS. if any member comes to Bangkok and need my help to find anything (well golf gears I mean), let me know. Yes, they sell this Crazy bag here but for $1350. Mine are from Japan.

Mark

• 1 year later...