• Diamana X Limited
    • Diamana Other
    • Fujikura
    • Other
  4. 4. What head weight will you play?

• >=200
    • 195 <>199
    • <=194

I am seeing something similar with the Diamana X 70. Had that in the 388 initially but played way too loose in that. Right now it is installed in an old Kasco head and playing much stiffer even though it plays ~45" vs the 44.5" in the 388.

Do you feel the Boron plays/feels a little "softer" to the flex?

I do and it feels great. Nice weight to it with a perfect trajectory. Not saying it will work for anyone but myself.

Playing 9 at this moment but a lightning stop has been called for. 3 holes completed. Light rain this morning so course is soggy as hell. First time on the course with the Type D and the LY02 SR. The shaft is a tad stiff for me and 1st hole and totally cold, I pushed 2 drives (yup, course is empty and I can drop any number of balls I want). The LY02 although a noir sema less of a swingers shaft than the tj46 I am so comfortable with. But then again, it could be that the ly is in sr flex and I am used to r flex in the Tj. Second hole par 5. Warmed up a tad. Went at her with a more aggressive swing. Both down the middle. What is very pleasantly surprising is, despite the rain and very soggy conditions, I still got maybe 5 metres roll. If you know this course, you'd know that after or during rain, it is notorious for no roll and plug conditions. Lets se what the other 5 driving holes have for today. Got a 45 min stop now.

Amazing the difference a shaft makes and this is quite an improvement over the D1. As usual, shaft is key.

Playing 9 at this moment but a lightning stop has been called for. 3 holes completed. Light rain this morning so course is soggy as hell. First time on the course with the Type D and the LY02 SR. The shaft is a tad stiff for me and 1st hole and totally cold, I pushed 2 drives (yup, course is empty and I can drop any number of balls I want). The LY02 although a noir sema less of a swingers shaft than the tj46 I am so comfortable with. But then again, it could be that the ly is in sr flex and I am used to r flex in the Tj. Second hole par 5. Warmed up a tad. Went at her with a more aggressive swing. Both down the middle. What is very pleasantly surprising is, despite the rain and very soggy conditions, I still got maybe 5 metres roll. If you know this course, you'd know that after or during rain, it is notorious for no roll and plug conditions. Lets se what the other 5 driving holes have for today. Got a 45 min stop now.

Amazing the difference a shaft makes and this is quite an improvement over the D1. As usual, shaft is key.

Thx for sharing the round in real time :)

Good news: 15 Maximas went out today in stock config.

In the next week all custom builds will go out.

How about head only C?

How about head only C?

+1

+1

Of Course, Ryoma drivers have always been available head only via TSG. It's in all the Proshop listings.

-200 head only from the shafted price.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.