10 OnOff

9. Epon Zero

8. Ryoma

7. crazy 460

6. S Yard 388

5. Crazy 435 II

4. Crazy 425 Solid Contacts

Only bought this recently as it is an older head. Sitting in the corner of a Tokyo golf shop. Pretty much alone, like a kid sitting in the naughty corner. Unloved, unwanted.

Heck even the spiders avoided it

My learned partner in crime, supo, says " buy that, it will feel great, but its not the longest out there and its dirt cheap. The shaft is worth more than that. Dont know why I got rid of mine"

This is the top end of town here, so it is a real shock. Didnt buy it with any real expectations or hopes. Pretty much not thinking anything really. Couldnt take my eyes off the price sticker. Bit like at a topless beach.

Like girls, I've always thought you get what you pay for. I was wrong.

wish I had the same luck with renters.

Interestingly from this Driver onwards, all have been bought cheap to simply try. Not one of them has been bought to my specs or shaft choice etc.

Free plug here for the JBeam 425 for $499. Its cheap, worth a go. For that price anyway.

Launches higher than I expected, and gives plenty of roll as well. I really like this head as it gives me what I consider the ideal launch. That being mid to high. Thought this would be a low launch combo. Shows how good a judge I am.

As I have mentioned before, I am trying to get a higher launch with my Driver..... and along comes this. Maybe all those days in Sunday school are finally paying off !!!!!!!!

Best way to describe this is business like with great feel. Like Jenna Jameson in a suit.

Never get that wow, I've smashed that feeling. Not talking about Jenna, unfortunately.

A couple of minutes later though it is often followed by "It cant have come this far" Are you sure thats my ball.

It is more forgiving than you would expect, but if forgiveness is what you are after, I suggest Sunday confessional.

Even karl Marx could hit this right

No shaft experimentation as of yet and I am really unsure of what to try.

The TJ 46 is also a shaft that I thought was not for me.

Maybe I should do something really, really stupid and just leave it like it is.

post-14107-0-08617700-1369437212.jpgpost-14107-0-50357100-1369437284.jpgpost-14107-0-90392600-1369437393.jpgpost-14107-0-70387500-1369437473.jpg

Think this to be a different driver the the jBeam 425 Tour that is in the BST right now for $499 unless you are not talking about the one on offer by YourPressed...

This driver was made by the brand Solid Contacts which has turned into TABUCHI "Buchi" which we are a couple of weeks away from launching officially.

Wow its that good. Awsome

That head is fantastic i loved mine

I got suoer accuracy with it just went too high for me

Ive tried to get another one in9deg cant get em

This high up the order is great

I love the look of this Craig, if she needs a new home, I'll baby her more than my gf.

super sweet head. think i got mine from you Supo. put in quattrotech 65s - and prob needs tipping as bit soft. love the Crazys but staying more mainstream shaft i think - cheaper and my clubfitter will be able to readily find info he needs. another project is a Maruman LX Deep but I can't see me selling this head...