10 OnOff

9. Epon Zero

8. Ryoma

7. crazy 460

6. S Yard 388

5. Crazy 435 II

4. Crazy 425 Solid Contacts

3. Yamaha V440

Bought this one cheap as well to try. Was hard for me as I thought the shaft would not suit, and I have no great love for Yamaha Drivers. They just dont do anything for me.

A bit like red headed chicks. Tried a heap of them and they are not for me. Same goes for the Yamahas.

However this combo bucks the trend. Sadly, due to my ignorance, dont know the year etc but perhaps some of our more learned colleagues can help me out.

Mid launch, tons of roll but for me loves the right side. Strange this one. Even when you hit it straight, it looks like it wants to change course, almost like its searching for the free beer.

Of the Yamaha heads I have hit, I find this to be both the longest and most forgiving.

I dont think I have hit the 2012 or 2013 models, which have been suggested must be in my top 10. I have no doubt they are great heads. Probably equally good for prostate stimulation as well.

Thought it must be the shaft so tried it in other Yamaha heads, and other heads overall. None worked

Tried other shafts in this, none worked. Straightened it up, but alas, no length to speak of.

The Diamana X is also a good match for me in this head, but launch is too low.

Overall a just combo that works for me

post-14107-0-92046600-1370040129.jpgpost-14107-0-99062000-1370040191.jpgpost-14107-0-93068300-1370040299.jpgpost-14107-0-32242500-1370040369.jpg

2011 found the tour version of this head to be very long so this doesnt surprise me in the slightest.

had one of these, yes the non tour same as shown here with a cray ls noir and i gotta say it was a heck of a driver.

I have this head with a Diamana X in it, I hit it high but distance is good.