9. Epon Zero

8. Ryoma

7. crazy 460

6. S Yard 388

5. Crazy 435 II

4. Crazy 425 Solid Contacts

3. Yamaha V440

2. Crazy 435

Cant say much more than what has already been said. Sets the benchmark and has done so for a few years.

The Frankel of Drivers. Heck even the golf buggy goes faster with this in the bag.

Nambo and I bought this originally because, yes it was cheap.

We thought the shaft would not suit, but hell we wanted to see what all the talk about this Driver was. After all it cant be longer than what we already have.!

we can play around with some shafts and see what happens.

Needles to say it has never left my sight since.

The interesting thing with this combo is that my first few drives of the day are always straight pull lefts. Always.

Gives a mid launch and surprisingly the more you play it, the more forgiving it is. Of the top dogs I find it the most forgiving and is really the only one I would consider gaming.

My usual bad shot is that pussy weak leaking right one. With this it tends to be a mixture. A bit like the Forrest Gump chocolate line. You never know what you are getting.

I often talk about risk V reward.

With this, the risk is there, but boy oh boy so is the reward.

one thing with this head is that when you hit it in the sweet spot, you know it and the ball truly goes as far as you thought it would.

Seriously if you can tame this head then the search is nearly over. Even then, dont turn your back, it will bite back.

A lot of players of my standard probably play this head purely for the distance it gives. Probably for the ego as well.

Those low handicappers who play this, you know thse real good players, well I envy them

post-14107-0-33828600-1370647250.jpgpost-14107-0-47345900-1370646943.jpgpost-14107-0-64184400-1370647113.jpgpost-14107-0-32949800-1370647185.jpg

i believe a few drivers will give up the rare longer ball but nothing has been as consistently long AND forgiving as the 435. don't keep us in suspense as long to hear number 1!

Great writeup again Craig! Can;t agree with you more on the 435! Interesting to see how for you, this oldER head still delivers better than some of the newer heads on your list. Rather the same for me as well. Actually, I'm surprised this head works as well as it does for me with my slower swing speed. Sure I still have bad drives with it but like Chiro, for consistent average drives, the 435 is still top dog but the Maxima Type D now that she is shafted with the LY02 (albeit a tad stiff LY02) is threatening the 435.

Can;t wait to see what the Top Gun is for you.

Thanks again for the time and effort.

Nice work on all the drivers

The 435 is always the mack daddy dont know what can beat this

Gotta be something i know well tho

Nice work on all the drivers

The 435 is always the mack daddy dont know what can beat this

Gotta be something i know well tho

KPX?