Hey guys,

I'm going to Tokyo next month for some work-related activities, as well as a mini vacation with the wifey. I've been to Tokyo many times in the past, but wasn't an avid golfer until the last couple of years. Can you guys recommend any good golf shops I should check out?

A few years ago, I had an apartment out there and it was a block from a place called Golf Partner near Tameike-Sanno station. I never wandered in there, but I at least know of that place. A couple online searches pointed me to some place called Festival in Ueno and Victoria has stores around the city. I'm more interested in looking at used gear, however.

Thanks in advance!

I think your on the right track. For used there are a ton of them everywhere, you never know what your gonna get. Sometimes you go to the good spots and they don't have anything worthy.

Golf Partner, Golf Kids, Tsuruya, are all good used shops. Victoria golf Shinjuku is always fun.