Price Drop - SDJ CF I Iron HEADs

wmclarenf1

I've got a new set of Crazy Proto Irons waiting to be shafted making it 5 sets of irons so its clearance time.

This is a very rare offering for a full set of SDJ Irons and its hard to get anything more exotic and boutique as Three Luck Sky Dream Jump. These are sold as HEADS only.

SDJ D-Tour Type CF I 5-PW heads : These have a fantastic nickel like satin finish and are S25C forged and CNC milled.

Lofts are as follows:

5I = 25
6I = 29
7I - 33
8I = 37
9I = 41
PW = 45

These are extremely soft forgings and adjusting loft and lie up to 3 degrees should not be a problem.

Face pic with the wedges are 58, 51 and PW to 8I. The other face pic is 7I to 5I. PW was not even shafted by me as I play prefer a specialized PW.

I need to highlight as in the pic that for the 8 iron, there is a small ding on the sole by the "8". About the size of the tip of a ball point pen. It is obviously not visible at address and does not affect play.

Asking shipped by normal air post with track and paypaled nett to me : $275 for 5-PW HEADs. INSURANCE EXTRA

Thanks for looking.

post-2841-0-83430300-1372051337.jpg

post-2841-0-06139400-1372051411.jpg

post-2841-0-60600500-1376134543.jpg

Edited by wmclarenf1

• 2 weeks later...

One day I will have a set of these but I think I need to get a workable driver first. Awesome heads though! Wish I could play them against the epon 302's to see if they really are softer feeling. You need to move closer to NYC.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...