Buchi's SP-301 Driving Iron

gocchin

A combination set of these in long iron and a gravity and muscle in mid n short iron sound like a wonderful set to me.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

They're a bust, I cancelled my order of a set of MB's and wedges after I waited 3 months had Tario told me they hadn't even started my gear, they also originally let you order heads only, then they all of a sudden decided they would only sell them shafted, shoddy business practice.....

I would not say they are a bust but they made the decision to no longer sell heads only. This of course affected half our orders.

It was an inexperienced move on their part which is too bad.

My only concern with Buchi is the length of time it takes. They offer more options than Mizuno Yoro but unlike Yoro which has many many craftsmen, Tabuchi-san is one person and I cannot figure how he can handle the load.

That said, Craigs set is here! Will take pics soon.

They're a bust, I cancelled my order of a set of MB's and wedges after I waited 3 months had Tario told me they hadn't even started my gear, they also originally let you order heads only, then they all of a sudden decided they would only sell them shafted, shoddy business practice.....

Cancelled my order after waiting the same time as you.

They should have at least honored those who took the initiative

To make a downpayment on the heads. All future orders shafted

No problem with that. Oh well i guess if something turns up in the

FS section il have a whack

• 2 years later...

Sorry to bring back an old post.

Did anyone end up getting the 04: 18.5 deg version of this Buchi driving iron and could you please post some feedback?

I am thinking about possibly ordering one over the winter.

Edited by nobmontana