2 R580XD Tour 9.5 660TR and 771TA Stiff

bruinduke

Hi, after much deliberation I'd like to sell my 580XD tour drivers.

9.5* with Fujikura 660TR Tour Spec Stiff flex. Spined, flo'd and installed by Mr. Joe Kwok. Built to 44.5 inches and D2 or D3 (I can't remember). 3B over T0XXXX serial number. Bought from Derek (Hooters29102) in December '03. Very good condition. Range mat marks on sole, pin size prick on sole, and what looks like a mark near hosel on top of the head. Like a fingerprint smudge, but haven't tried buffing out (cannot notice at address). $900 obo

9.5* with Fujikura 771TA Tour Spec Stiff flex. Spined, flo'd, installed and bought from Mr. Bushkin of this forum. 45 inches, D2-D3 with new v17 grip. Pin prick chip on head (can't notice unless an inch from the face). Paint chip (touch up paint covered) where head and sole meet. Cannot notice at address. 2 Range sessions by me on this head. ****SOLD*****

Both shafts brand new when installed.

Sorry for the long post, but just want to be as thorough as possible. bruinduke ebay ID for reference.

Please PM with interest. Thanks.