FS - Gene Nead Putter Handmade 1 of 1

bogeydog

I thought I would give you guys a chance to buy a real handmade putter from Gene Nead. For those that don't know him, he had been crafting putters for 20 years. He has quite the following in the putter world. He also is a famed NASCAR crew chief.

He made this for me back 3 years ago when he was truly making handmade putters to the buyers spec. I play a short length putter and asked him to make this head at 406g. Every aspect of this putter I designed. The neck, lie, loft, shape, welding, face milling and even the machined site lines. Then finish is a flamed finish.

This is a work of art if you like the rustic craftsmanship and and garage look. Somewhere I have a pic of the head perfectly balanced on a cone showcasing it perfect specs.

Very rare.

$300 shipped. Maybe interested in trades but not sure what would get me excited. y2u2y7up.jpgdy7y3uje.jpgheqejegu.jpgydy7atan.jpghu9uqy5u.jpg

Hi B, how short is short in your putter length? Thanks

I think it is setup at 31.5"

• 2 months later...

Still available.

2 degree loft. Stainless I believe.

• 2 months later...

Still available. With the talk about the Gold's Putter today, this is a great head to try out a +400g head weight.

• 2 weeks later...

Sold. In the usps stream somewhere.