WTT Miura CB501 for RomaRo Ray V

clevelaand

Would like to trade my set of Miura CB 501 Forged irons, 4 through PW, for a set of RomaRo Ray V Forged irons, 4 through PW. The 501s are in fantastic shape and like to trade for V's in the same shape. We could trade just the iron heads or with the shafts installed. I have NS Pro 750 GH regular shafts in the irons now with white No1 grips. Or I also have a set of 1050 GH stiff shafts I could put in them if preferred. If interested I will send you pictures of the irons. Let's trade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for looking, The Docpost-8367-0-63459000-1374391055.png

Edited by The Doc

Sorry, just want to trade.

tempted to trade you but just hit the romaro s for the first time and they're pretty sweet...I know I will want a set of more serious cb's soon but want to give these one full w/e b/f letting them go...this set is 5-sw, 25* 5i w 50&56 ray forged wedges. really impressed by this brand, the look pretty good over the ball for all the gi they have. was also surprised about the feel, although I did not like them w the mci's, mci is just not my cup of tea....

post-15014-0-42462700-1374459324.jpg

post-15014-0-92724500-1374459354.jpg