Piretti and Lajosi Putters : What's the deal?

wmclarenf1

Keep us posted A..... with the amount of different set ups, machine is the ultimate transformer putters of our times lol

And that's where its weird for me... I know from trying all kinds of putters from slant to center shafted that PN works best for me so I wont be changing that. I also like the blade like look so won;t change the flange. The only thing I guess I May mess with is weights so all this interchangeability is actually wasted on me LOL.

Confirming specs now and order hopefully will be placed tonight.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apart from regular brand like SC, Odyssey, NC, and Pong. I've own TPmills, Betti, Whitlam, Yamada, SSB, and Byron. Machine and Lajosi are the two putter that in my list next below the GF which is my no.1 on a putter list. So very interesting to see how Machine coming out with your order.

I'm really excited about it. Hopefully the end product doesn't disappoint. So far, machine has been fantastic to deal with despite me being half way around the world from them and 12 hours apart.

Also really looking forward to my GS to return from golds factory.

In the meantime, I'm putting with my 4I lol

I think it'll be fine cause I only send one e-mail for my SSB order and the putter come out just what I want. Also when I order my first putter from Byron I contact him via email and only thing that mistake is the painted color and one custom stamp, buy other than that finishing, head weight, loft and lie is come out perfect and it's became my favorite putter till now

• 2 months later...

what a lot of info about putters, I am looking to order a Lajosi copper mallet centre shaft and was wondering if I could have a few comments about feel and weight to help me finalise my design, not a lot about copper on the forum so all comments welcome.