Ryoma D-1 V-Spec 9.5* with Crazy CB-80LS Noir 6.9

ballzofsteel

And it is exactly that attitude that has seen the BST degenerate into what it is.

I dont like seeing a newcomer taken advantage of particularly when i thought one of the BST rules was no profit selling or profiteering.

Unless, of course my knowledge of English is not what it once was.

You and I just sit on opposite sides of the moral fence.

Always good for everyone to know

Craig

I agree with you. The BST should be a place for a fellow TSG'r to find equipment and feel safe in the thought that they were not being taken advantage of. As a relative newcomer myself I have been very lucky in dealing with honest straight up people. I think that all of us should feel that way. If fellow members are gauging others that's too bad, it takes away the safety and comfort of doing business on this site. Hopefully this incidence is rare and not par for the course.

And it is exactly that attitude that has seen the BST degenerate into what it is.

I dont like seeing a newcomer taken advantage of particularly when i thought one of the BST rules was no profit selling or profiteering.

Unless, of course my knowledge of English is not what it once was.

You and I just sit on opposite sides of the moral fence.

Always good for everyone to know

I think that's a great idea that we all post where we bought our golf equipment and evidence how much we bough it for with a receipt. In addition, list the last three or four people who had them and the price they bought it for. Someone should track and see who are the folks that is making a profit. This would be very interesting

I think that's a great idea that we all post where we bought our golf equipment and evidence how much we bough it for with a receipt. In addition, list the last three or four people who had them and the price they bought it for. Someone should track and see who are the folks that is making a profit. This would be very interesting��

I totally disagree with your suggestion. If I am the first owner, I could or would prefer to let it be known. If I make no mention of it, the prospective buyers can assume that it is not. For sure, I would not be bothered to list all previous owners or previous prices nor would I be able to find out. Receipt is another thing that would not be happening. If one finds the price of a certain item on BST is not right, just walk away or not response.

I think that's a great idea that we all post where we bought our golf equipment and evidence how much we bough it for with a receipt. In addition, list the last three or four people who had them and the price they bought it for. Someone should track and see who are the folks that is making a profit. This would be very interesting��

I totally disagree with your suggestion. If I am the first owner, I could or would prefer to let it be known. If I make no mention of it, the prospective buyers can assume that it is not. For sure, I would not be bothered to list all previous owners or previous prices nor would I be able to find out. Receipt is another thing that would not be happening. If one finds the price of a certain item on BST is not right, just walk away or not response.

I fully agree with duff. If you're not comfortable for any reason just walk away. And buying used will always have some measure of risk. I have had used shafts snap on me etc but more often than not, things have panned out fine. If I want the lowest risk transaction, I realise I have to buy new and pay the premium. You should too.

And so what if someone makes a profit? Profit is bad all of a sudden? What if I was given something and want to sell it? I have to give it away too? I may but not because you say so. The right price is the price that is agreed by buyer and seller. Let free market forces prevail..

To the TS, sorry for polluting your bst post as I normally don't post on bst but this is getting silly. Suggestion... Just close this and repost with your latest price.

Edited by wmclarenf1

I fully agree with duff. If you're not comfortable for any reason just walk away. And buying used will always have some measure of risk. I have had used shafts snap on me etc but more often than not, things have panned out fine. If I want the lowest risk transaction, I realise I have to buy new and pay the premium. You should too.

And so what if someone makes a profit? Profit is bad all of a sudden? What if I was given something and want to sell it? I have to give it away too? I may but not because you say so. The right price is the price that is agreed by buyer and seller. Let free market forces prevail..

To the TS, sorry for polluting your bst post as I normally don't post on bst but this is getting silly. Suggestion... Just close this and repost with your latest price.

Can I get an AMEN? This statement is spot on: The right price is the price that is agreed by buyer and seller. Good luck to the seller and lesson be learned, do some research before you buy to ensure you are not getting ripped off. One suggestion is for us as sellers to not remove the price from BST posts after an item is sold. Although it does not reflect true sale price, it gives a good representation of list price. This would help both buyer and seller.

I dont disagree with any points made here at all.

I simply refer to the BST rules in particular the first - point

That's a great idea to close and repost the driver, wmclarenf1. Didn't think selling a driver would be this difficult! Before I repost, anyone interested for $650 shipped?

I dont disagree with any points made here at all.

I simply refer to the BST rules in particular the first - point

OT Craig what you doing in early early morning? Lol

You know what is strange to me??? Less than a year ago the Ryo with crazy shaft would sell in a minute for $900 to $950. I tried one out and when I knew it was not for me it only took a few hours to resale at break even. Funny how quickly golf gear can plunge in value.