Ryoma D-1 V-Spec 9.5* with Crazy CB-80LS Noir 6.9

ballzofsteel

Hi TSGers. I am looking to sell a RYOMA D-1 V-SPEC 9.5* with a Crazy CB-80LS Noir Shaft in 6.9 flex. In great shape. Asking $1100 $900 $750 shipped. PM me for any questions. Thanks!

post-16100-0-76055200-1375737195.jpg

post-16100-0-58840400-1375737236.jpg

post-16100-0-13156700-1375737244.jpg

post-16100-0-56299700-1375738060.jpg

Edited by ballzofsteel

Chiromikey, just an asking price. Would entertain offers if someone was very interested. TSGers have been good to me when I bought from them in this forum. Cheers!

that certainly is "ballzofsteel"

Very well could be, if not, it's the same setup with what looks to be the same level of wear.

like i said .....ballzofsteel !

There is no doubt it is the same club. Wherever you got it from. Scratches match up to a tee. Had to see for myself through Photoshop enlarged and rotated. Glad I decided to wait for the Maxima.

am glad this was not bought from tario.

Would be still good to know if it is the same club.

I believe that was the question asked.

i like open market pricng it makes goods transparent. and we can all se were the real market is.

to me $900 is too high

so im $425 bid for it. which i think is too low!!!!!

i DONT want it

but if he decides to sell to me at 425 il ltake it.

to me thats a good buy.!

who knows ???

if someones better bid than me. pls bid away!

let the market OPEN UP............. to all !!!!!!

I thought we were not allowed to comment on our pricing on the board. Maybe that is Golfwrx I am thinking of. Either way we all figure out what is realistic quickly when no one is interested.

If a seller wishes to list an item that may have an unrealistic asking price, we as buyers have the right to ignore that posting. Everyone learns that the price for an item is set by what the market will bear.

I spoke with BallzofSteel a couple times trying to get the price down to something reasonable. I did not intend to go out of bounds here. My apologies to BallzofSteel/forum if I did. Guess I just got pissed while researching the shaft and saw what it was purchased for and now being sold. End.

No offense taken from anyone...haha. Yes I am a newbie to the beautiful world of JDM clubs and recently bought many clubs from this very forum. This club was in fact purchased from another TSGer for not too far from my asking price. Anyhow, I just found out that my wife is expecting and decided that I would sell my new toy that I bought just weeks ago to help pay for baby furniture. I am pretty surprised by the response to this post which makes me believe that I am the real victim in all this...haha. But I digress....

Anyhow, I would still like to sell the driver and Im sure everyone can still agree is a pretty good combo. If there are still any interested buyers out there, just PM me. Thanks.

hell of a combo bud. no argument there what so ever. about as good as anything gets.that combo new is way north of 1500 bucks. hope u get some decent coin for it its a beauty.

Sorry to hear you are in the middle of this.

If I am not out of line could you post the ownership history and prices.

This is a hell of a club and I hope you can get back close to what you have paid.

Unfortunately the way the BST is headed, that is sadly, unlikely.

We now have to post the prior ownership and a history of prices of our clubs we offer for sale? I have a theory...If it's too high for you or you don't like the price...move on. Personally, I don't think it's anybody else's business, but that's just me.

Edited by Bravo36

And it is exactly that attitude that has seen the BST degenerate into what it is.

I dont like seeing a newcomer taken advantage of particularly when i thought one of the BST rules was no profit selling or profiteering.

Unless, of course my knowledge of English is not what it once was.

You and I just sit on opposite sides of the moral fence.

Always good for everyone to know