Exotic Putter Grips

wmclarenf1

ive got this on my machine damascus. tejus lizard skin

its very hard grip

but a lovely one to grip

you feel every nuance.

i like it better than the other cowhide ones .

Edited by supo67

ive got this on my machine damascus. tejus lizard skin

its very hard grip

but a lovely one to grip

you feel every nuance.

i like it better than the other cowhide ones .

How do you like you Machine putter? Also, what does Damascus feel like?

How much did you pay for it, if you don't mind me asking?

i like this one a lot,

like his work in general. ive had a cpl pf machines.

i got this so i sold the rest. . they are so interchangeable.perhaps too much if there is such a thing.

the weight of this makes the feel pretty solid. but the copper insert softens it a bit.

no milling also makes it harder.

was quite a bit north ok 1K. was chris"CHoeps gamer.

Best thing to do with the exotic grips is to see if there's a fitter/builder who has a shop that sells them, normally they'll have a few on some putters you can roll, or at least a few of them installed on a blank shaft just so you can get the idea of how the grip feels, you might not like them at all, you might be totally indifferent. For me personally, the exotic putter grips don't do anything at all, I just cant see any difference at all in performance or comfort vs. a standard iomic or golf pride putter grip, it just feels like I'm holding lightly to some sort of exotic leather or hide vs. holding lightly to rubber or whatever iomics or made out of.

Best thing to do with the exotic grips is to see if there's a fitter/builder who has a shop that sells them, normally they'll have a few on some putters you can roll, or at least a few of them installed on a blank shaft just so you can get the idea of how the grip feels, you might not like them at all, you might be totally indifferent. For me personally, the exotic putter grips don't do anything at all, I just cant see any difference at all in performance or comfort vs. a standard iomic or golf pride putter grip, it just feels like I'm holding lightly to some sort of exotic leather or hide vs. holding lightly to rubber or whatever iomics or made out of.

I don't think it does anything performance wise. Just a look thing that one may want to play around with.

Lizard grip look nice, I think I'll have to try one of those very soon.

Whoa! That is a pimp color dude!

Looks great while i miss that 3 footer!