HOW LOW CAN I GO CRAZY pRiCE DROP Crazy MB Heads now $725 USd

nudgeegolf

Selling a couple of top end JDM items.

1. Selling for mate (he bought these from me and played them once) set of rare Crazy MB heads only. Excellent condition except for 4 iron that had a mishap with a rogue pebble. Photos show faces, sole and back of 3, 4, 7 and PW. Looking at $725 USD shipped worldwide (net to me)

Romaro sold

post-547-0-62838100-1376210266.jpg

post-547-0-04026400-1376210281.jpg

Edited by nudgeegolf

Great prices J.

I have the Crazy MB ... and I repeat, I will be buried with them (love love love the damn thing!). That is a very really goof price; If I am not wrong it is very limited ~ 30 sets only....

I have the Crazy MB limited blades as well and I too feel like they are THE BEST SET OF BLADES anywhere. I have mine with DG Pro shafts. I have a set of Monaco shafts I could put in as well, but sticking with DG Pros for now. They are amazing. I would say that the Crazy MB heads have the thinnest topline anywhere, but easy to hit. Love mine! Buried with them --- not sure about that, but darned close. :)

GLWS

• 2 weeks later...

BB,

Unfortunately I cant answer that - I can tell you i nearly shed tears when it happened - I know it is only cosmetic and it is only on the sole but................

BTW let me know how the J40 CBs are going and specifically the aerotechs - I am seriously thinking about getting a set and putting them in my 2013 Yammies.

If you play one set of blades, not being a blade player, these are a fairly easy set to hit as far as blades go.

Gday J, is the head cover included with the ray head, if not let me know before I complete deal with T for the shaft i just purchased for the head; i can get a cover while I am on if you don't have.

do you think the crazy longest yard LY O2 noir would be a good choice for the Romaro head, mehh will give it a go anyway.

Payment was AUD....sent

Looking forward to this little combo