New BST Photo Rules Effective Aug 20th, 2013

gocchin

I am sick of hearing about this old school, old members, old days buls**t.

It is what it is and winging about how the back in the day things were better drives me wild.

Some of you sound fark worse than my granny. 

Live in the moment and enjoy it for what it is, we can only make it better by contributing in a positive way instead of arcing on about the farken past.

Good point Hutchy

probably best for you not to dwell on the past.

all us old timers, back in the old days would say ,  "a leopard never changes its spots"

55 minutes ago, Craig said:

Good point Hutchy

probably best for you not to dwell on the past.

all us old timers, back in the old days would say ,  "a leopard never changes its spots"

And old bears will always s**t in the woods.

Edited by hutchy

Yes, the old bears probably do. That is why they know where all the s**t is in the woods, and hence know how to avoid it.

Sadly, the new bears do not, and often step in it.

Craig...I am sick of hearing how bad this place is now especially from the senior member.

Yes its not the same but that is a sign of the times and nothing more.

Complaining doesn't help the situation, it adds to it.

And saying the old times are better and the old members are missed doesn't say much for the new bears does it!

I see no difference between the old members and the members who have joined over the last couple of years.

We are all here for the same reason, TSG is a place that has always been for those who love JDM gear past and present.

Causing division between the old and new is detrimental to the long-term survival of this forum. Unless that is the point.

Personally I try to contribute with positive content, get involved with other members and just go with the flow.

Prices are low, supply is high. Content is thin. Contribute instead of criticism.

Show the new members how good this place can be when everyone is involved and adding to the content in positive ways.