Sold...thanks

rb2235

What a beauty. If I only had the cash... GLWS

Gents

This is great guy to deal with!!

GLWS

Yikes.. What's in the bag?? No 425, no ryoma, no 435... Great guy to deal with GLWS

Yikes.. What's in the bag?? No 425, no ryoma, no 435... Great guy to deal with GLWS

My old SuperQuad TP right now and a 2009 RPM enroute...Potuna loves your Premia and hopefully the 425 Tour is to akapur's liking...thanks for the kind words gents

That price is borderline insanity.... Shaft is worth that. This should suit a lot of guys on here, if it was a stiffer flex it would be headed to NY.

My old SuperQuad TP right now and a 2009 RPM enroute...Potuna loves your Premia and hopefully the 425 Tour is to akapur's liking...thanks for the kind words gents

The 425 is working great!! Getting used to the crazy distance I am getting.

You sure you don't want to try another nearby post office? Perhaps a smaller one where they are not as rigorous wit measurements? ;-)

PayPal ready

I can try it or I can send it to a mate of yours in another country an split the freight from them to you...maybe easier

Rich is like Norm at Cheers at his local Post Office, they know his stuff is 48 inch boxes! He is probably the reason the Post Office made the "Do Not Close List"

NSA tipped the post office about Rich.

If someone wants the head I'll buy the shaft.

Remove the head from the shaft and shipped it this way.....

I am interested possibly. How do I go about this process. Contact me