Vibrant Golf Shafts

wmclarenf1

Anyone tried these? Thinking of a black shaft for my incoming Machine.

http://www.vibrantgo...0Standard|c1ky2

could be cool in a putter. which machine model did you end up going with? i have an m4 in progress now.

Mine's a M2A converter with a whole bunch of customized options thrown in. Hope it comes out well LOL.

The M4 is nice... did you go with the VMG or TMG mill?

I went with the more firm TMG grooves. i have the deep VMG on my M10 so i wanted to totally change things up with the M4. thus i went with TMG and stainless steel.

what did you go with? post updates as you get them!

I went with the more firm TMG grooves. i have the deep VMG on my M10 so i wanted to totally change things up with the M4. thus i went with TMG and stainless steel. what did you go with? post updates as you get them!

Me too! I've come to realize I'm better with horizontal mill than the multi directional new PZ like mill. Will definitely post updates when I get it. How many lines TMG did you go with?

Me too! I've come to realize I'm better with horizontal mill than the multi directional new PZ like mill. Will definitely post updates when I get it. How many lines TMG did you go with?

TMG will be interesting. ive actually never putted with horizontal grooves before. i went with the most number of grooves (i forgot the exact number). hopefully my putter will be done relatively soon. cant wait to see yours since you made alot of modifications. mine is pretty standard.

TMG will be interesting. ive actually never putted with horizontal grooves before. i went with the most number of grooves (i forgot the exact number). hopefully my putter will be done relatively soon. cant wait to see yours since you made alot of modifications. mine is pretty standard.

Me too. I think its TMG 32. As mine is carbon steel which is softer than SS and as I did not want an overly soft feel, Dave advised the TMG32 which is most number of lines.

When are you supposed to get yours?

I bought many of those for my putters , the colours really holds well.

Me too. I think its TMG 32. As mine is carbon steel which is softer than SS and as I did not want an overly soft feel, Dave advised the TMG32 which is most number of lines.

When are you supposed to get yours?

so i decided to try the vibrant shaft. well see how it looks. According to Dave the putter should be done within 7 business days. Cant wait! When will yours be done?

so i decided to try the vibrant shaft. well see how it looks. According to Dave the putter should be done within 7 business days. Cant wait! When will yours be done?

You;re lucky. Mine has got about 2 weeks more and then it needs to get to me half way around the world so I am hoping by month's end in my bag.