most anti-left driver shaft?

chiromikey

as i near my next driver build i'm leaning towards a set-up that will promote a strong power fade. What shafts have you guys found that are the most fade/right biased?

Crazy TJ80, CB50, Diamana X, Diamana White board, Fujikura Motore Speeder 7.3 Tour Spec.... Any of those have detested the left side.

Yea.. you've always preferred flex softer than your SS :)

I found Qfex & cb46 (maybe 7.7 4u) to be anti left.

Crazy Black TJ80 has made some hookers turn into faders among customers who have gotten it.

That is a tough shaft to pull and is really very much for the better player.

It could work for you Michael since you are a very good ball striker.

hmmm.......tj-80 has always been on my radar screen. and maybe bump it up to a flex more in line with my ss since (as e mentioned) i tend to prefer a softer flex.

i wonder how the waccine shafts will play out after testing and getting in the hands of a few players...

TJ 80 is the first JDM shaft I ever tried and it plays very stout to flex mate, I generally prefer to play something a bit softer than would generally fit my swing but even the 7.4 in that shaft was VERY stable, and difficult to hook, I've found the TJ80 and Black 50 to be Crazy's 2 most anti left, stiff to flex shafts, probably prefer the TJ as it feels a bit more active, as I said, it was the first JDM shaft I ever tried and the one Tario actually fit me into after giving him my info and preferences at the time, it still gets a good deal of bag time after trying just about EVERYTHING else.

• 2 months later...

I have a TJ 80 7.7 with Crazy CRZ 460 9.5 head. Very anti-left driver. I tee ball high with positive angle of attack. I hit fades when starting out - after warming up and getting a good number of swings under my belt - I can hit a very baby draw with some overspin. The TJ 80 has a great combination of heft and feel. Great shaft for a "hitter" who likes a heavier shaft.

TJ-80 is at the top of the list. Just waiting to see how some of the TRPX X-Line shafts play out...

I picked up the TRPX X Line X flex in the clearance, with no specific intent to use yet. If you want it, cover my and your shipping and it is yours for the original clearance price..

Matrix RED TIE has got to be the stiffest most anti left shaft Ive ever tried to hit. As an example my buddy who swings 120 to 125 mph can even hit the R flex and not overpower it. The S is stiffer than most X flexes and the X is off the charts rebar.

• 3 months later...

Ok, I have a TJ-80 8.2 waiting to go in. I recently hit a TJ-46 8.1 and was quite impressed. Anyone have experience with both that can compare?

Btw, I tried to look up the specs in the TSG store but neither shaft is listed any more...

Ove hit the tj in a beam435 didnt suit my swing one bit was higher and spinnny .

I was trying to love it but it was clearly not my style

Rem. high attack slow transition strong impact

I still say the quafra fex is as close to that as u can get

Sx for me is jjust.... Just...... On the cusp of too much.

That shaft just does nit wanna turn over.

Its higher launch.

The waccine is pretty stout as well that seems to go straight never once lost it left

The diamanan x as well

All worth a decent look

It's going in my 435 so we'll see. The Waccine and TRP-X have my interest as well.

Edited by chiromikey

I thought you were playing some extremely high swing weight clubs, like e6 or something like that.....i would put a 30-40g counterweight into the butt and then the head would not snap over as much.....its a quick fix and should not be too pricey...just drill a hole in the grip and insert weight

I'm playing F3 sw right now. I'm not having any real problem with the head snapping over (unless it's the occasional bad swing), I just wouldn't mind having a second driver with a fade bias.

I'm playing F3 sw right now. I'm not having any real problem with the head snapping over (unless it's the occasional bad swing), I just wouldn't mind having a second driver with a fade bias.

Maybe the Modart Chiro? Supposed to be anti-hook from what I read on their website. I have the deeper faced Modart on the way in. Will let you know how it goes soonest. Will be trying the TJ46 in there first so that I can have a direct compare to the 435 and then will try the Bangvoo Premium in it.