All 27* unless otherwise noted

Romaro Type R Utility

ONOFF Type S Labospec

ONOFF Type D

Yamaha Z UT

George Spirits MONO UT (28*)

Fourteen UT612 (27 and 30*!)

Phyz UT (28*)

I had an OnOff 27 but moved back to a 5 iron. I have had OnOff and Romaro. I prefer Romaro. A little more forgiving, iMO

They are all high launching with the higher loft. The ONOFF Type D, Yamaha and Romaro are probably the easiest to launch.

Steve had the Type S which is for the better player, the Type D is for the average golfer.

:tsg_smiley_king: Yes, I had Tario's type S Very good club. I have a bag full of RomaRo's now

I put at 27* Callaway Lagacy Black in the bag now and then. It is about 2* flatter than most 27* hybrids.

replaces my 5 iron. I'm about ready to make it permanent.

Looking for a high launching forgiving hybrid. The Egg Utility would be ideal but the weakest loft is 25*. Anything out there fit the bill?

Prgr has an EGG iron set. The 7 is exactly 27 degrees, and is the exact same design blueprint as the EGG utility. The problem is that it would probably be very difficult to impossible to get the 7 by itself. PRGR is limited in non standard requests.They don't like to branch away from their standard setups. I actually special ordered the EGG IRON 6 -PW 2 years ago. that setup got me thru 2011 as I had a bad elbow injury that year. I still use the 6 and 7 depending on course setup.

• 3 weeks later...

I have to say the 27* Type S replaced my 4 iron beautifully… Have played the RomaRo UT and iBrids too, the Type S are still my favs but was not as big on the Type D when I hit them...