Machine M2A Converter Custom

wmclarenf1

Thanks for the nice words. It sure makes me happy when I standing over the ball with it and it seems to be putting as well as any I have had. When I fully get used to it, hopefully even better.

how are you liking the thread milled grooves? thus far i love how the ball rolls with my m4 meritage (i got the max number of grooves). i can feel a nice tight roll with it and although i have only had one round with it, it is a nice and welcome change to putting.

Finally took the Casanova to the course for 9. Greens were enticingly fast today. Had 1 3 putt but came in at 17 putts for the 9 holes.

As nice as the orange snake skin Iguana grip looks, it's way too big for me and I don't like the counter balance effect. Have on the new Iomic absolute X mid size grip now. Slightly less tacky than the original absolute. Will see how it goes but may yet put on the original absolute.

Roll wise, as per on the mat. A very nice pure roll that holds the line. Now if I can just get better at reading lines!

When you figure out reading lines please give me a call, I need some help in that department myself.

That's one of a damn beauty putter I've seen so far, instead of GF that I just made an order with Tario I'm thinking of ordering a custom Damascus from Nead but after I saw ur putter I think I might get something like this from Machine as well.

After my conversation with wmclarenf1 i went ahead and had a machine putter made. Here are the first pics of the putter.post-15908-0-09812400-1381948754.jpegpost-15908-0-03985900-1381948762.jpegpost-15908-0-17029500-1381948772.jpgpost-15908-0-95208800-1381948778.jpgpost-15908-0-47363100-1381948819.jpeg

Congrats -- another beauty! Interesting milling pattern. And I like the black and red color scheme, and in particular the red band that circles the putter that will also serve as a parallel sight line. Enjoy!

Congrats -- another beauty! Interesting milling pattern. And I like the black and red color scheme, and in particular the red band that circles the putter that will also serve as a parallel sight line. Enjoy!

Thanks. That is an insert added into the putter to serve as a spacer to the back weight and offer some visual cues to the ball and your line.

• 3 months later...