TaylorMade Forged CBs... questions >>>

MCsub

I posted on this a few days ago but it got deleted somehow. Anyways, I am wondering what impressions are of this model. I also understand there are two different releases of this club - one forged by Miura in Japan and the other made by TM in china. Can someone confirm this? I assume the Japanese sets are all gone, so how good are the ones made in China? Any other differences between the two? Thanks in advance.

I posted on this a few days ago but it got deleted somehow. Anyways, I am wondering what impressions are of this model. I also understand there are two different releases of this club - one forged by Miura in Japan and the other made by TM in china. Can someone confirm this? I assume the Japanese sets are all gone, so how good are the ones made in China? Any other differences between the two? Thanks in advance.

Having hit a Muria set of 300's and a Endo set side by side I can tell you that I couldn't tell the difference. Well if you look at it the clubs stampings are slightly different, but feel wise the same.

TM I think puts out the best looking irons... squarer toe, thin topline, minimal offset, ect.

I spoke w/ TM in California and was told all of the limited edtion run was manufactured in Japan. Not necessarily by Miura, but Japan nonetheless. I was also told none of their forgings are done in China. Go figure...

endo has serveral plants... most of thier golf clubs come out of Thialand.

I play these,The 411 is as follows:1-Second generation forged cavity backs(fcb).The next generation of the x300fci's.They are the latest addition to the TP line.All clubs are forged in Japan and finished in China.The most important part of the club is where it,s made,not where it's finished.They are satin finish and very sweet!!!