FS: TAYLOR MADE 300 TOUR, THE HOLY GRAIL!!!...

heelman9

Selling a club that you got for free from a nice member of another board? Not really a good move IMO. Not to mention, you're about 100 heavy in your asking price...Give it to some kid who can't afford a good driver. You'll feel good about yourself and karma will return the favor someday.

IF THIS PRICE IS TOO HIGH FOR YOU, DON'T BUY IT!!!... I DON'T THINK YOU SHOULD COME BASHING OTHER PEOPLE'S POST, I WOULD NOT DO THIS TO YOUR'S, SO WHY WOULD YOU DO IT TO MINE???...

-PARKER

Why? Because you annoy me, and you probably annoy alot of other people. Parker, you're born in '87, which makes you 16. Yet you seem to have the emotional age and intelligence of an 8 year old. Let's stop the bulls**t caps locks, start to learn how to sell in regards to the market, and learn to type normally. I also find it morally wrong to sell a club you recieved in a giveaway that was setup for needy junior golfers. You win the giveaway, and don't even post saying a thank you. Then turn around to sell it? Talk about bad karma.

Alright? Ok, thanks, goodbye.

WOW, you guys really know how to ruin a post and a website!!!... I'm only 16 and don't have much money so why not sell something I won? Just because I won something doesn't mean i have to use it, it could be a sign that I could get some money with. I'm sorry if I have made anyone mad, but I don't believe I am the one at fault here. I believe EBAY is a much better place to sell now because I don't get crap like this from people. I can't belive some people can do this to a kid, at least some people on here have been nice. And lots of people on what you call the "other" site have been accomoating also. I'm sorry that things like this happen!!!...