Greetings fellow TSG's - The Port Royal Golf Course - Southampton Bermuda is hosting the 2013 PGA Grand Slam. Competing this year for prize money totaling $1.35 Million is Jason Duffner, Adam Scott, Paddy Harrington and Justin Rose. I invite fellow TSG's to view the days play on TNT and the Golf Channel and get a preview of my home course. I also extend a personal invite to all TSG's community visit Bermuda and play with me at this same Robert Trent Jones design. Enjoy viewing and hope to see you soon here in Bermuda! :tsg_smiley_sun:

Watching it right now. Rose, Dufner, and Adam Scott playing well but Paddy's stinking it up!

The back nine will require your attention

and the greens can be a little tricky

Holes 15 and 16 are very intimidating ....excellent tee shots are a must to salvage par. 16 is a brute of a par 3 with the wind out of the east - carries everything to the ocean....many matches are lost on these two holes. :tsg_smiley_devil:

Would love to play there

Edited by Ian-500

you can be my guest....would love to have you experience the Port Royal

Absolutely plenty to do for all!.... Golf is good anytime of the year with many courses to choose from....

today I and few buddies played Port Royal under Grand Slam tournament conditions-the same tee's that the big boys played from....what a BRUTE when dry and breezy! I could only mustard up a shameful 94 :atsg_smilie_punch: (not my best performance ) and the lowest score in our foursome was a 79. Needless to say I paid $$ :excl:

Your all welcome to visit and play courses like the Mid Ocean which hosted the PGA Grand Slam before heading to Port Royal. Others like Riddles Bay, Belmont Hills and Tuckers Point. Maybe you guys can twist Stew's arm and make the effort. :tsg_smilie_smile2: Again any TSG community members are also welcome....contact me in advance and I'll be able to help with recommended accommodations and that good stuff.

The only one I have not play is Tucker's Point. Besides the name, I personally think Port Royal is twice as interesting/ scenic as Mid Ocean at half the price. I just love ocean side courses and Port Royal is way up there with Kiawah Island.

Yes indeed!!.... well on your next visit to Bermuda we will play Tuckers Point to complete the Bermuda golf experience.