EPON TECHNICA TITAN nonconforming 10 w ATTAS 3 TSPX 6S 300 head 400 shafted

freehb04

EPON TECHNICA TITAN nonconforming 10 w ATTAS 3 TSPX 6S 300 head 400 shafted

pricing is fixed buyer pays pp fees. please don't pm w offers. only trades would be roddio i10s 3-p, ryoma maxima or epon af 503s. I don't mind sending extra pics if u r a serious buyer.

a couple of u are banned from my sales for a while though...u know who you are... if you don't hear back from me within 48 hours it's prob a no.

all prices shipped con us, intl's my zip is 32092, I'll split the shipping

post-15014-0-49994300-1382223990.jpg

post-15014-0-73542000-1382224022.jpg

post-15014-0-63642200-1382224056.jpg

post-15014-0-09326300-1382224087.jpg

post-15014-0-37236100-1382224108.jpg

post-15014-0-31780500-1382224134.jpg

post-15014-0-45985600-1382224187.jpg

Edited by freehb04

Like your style.

Always admire anyone who says it how it is

I'm done with it. just takes to much time out of life, with no value...this is a buyers market, but some people are just shameless....from now on I will aggressively price and eliminate negotiations.

I've literally gotten this from a lowballer: "I'll trade my $27.50 club for your super awesome club worth 700$@half price & throw in $100... ok 150....ok 175..." me: "dude, why did I just spend 1 hour out of my life sending you a bunch of custom pics and responding to 20 questions? you to,d me you were very interested and were about to pull the trigger..." low baller: "....okay $180"....

thanks for the kind words guys, there are quite a few guys here who are class acts (hutch & Craig among them) who manage to navigate this compulsion with some dignity. hate to jump in right now with all this phenomenal gear on the bst but most people only want cash..

Great gear as usual man. And I echo the above statements on your style--provided I'm not banned!

lol, russty, I could never ban u...u love u'r gear to much! and your taste is good...maybe was a little soup naziish in my post there....have been very tense of late....had the round of my life today though & won the member member flight champ shoot out making a down hill 12 foot slider that I backed off 3 times (after missing a much easier one on the first playoff hole) I'm just so so toasty right now I'm pulling the 103 unless someone's already got it...utes are good to go 901s are on their way...

What shafts are getting pulled from the 902s and what heads are waiting for them. don't ban me...just wondering :)

thats the most sensible thing youve done today:)

glad nobody pounced...not sure why I can't just enjoy a great club and not keep wasting $$ searching...

What shafts are getting pulled from the 902s and what heads are waiting for them. don't ban me...just wondering :)

lol, I'm gonna hear that for a while...I don't mind questions about gear, just don't say you're going to buy when you're not serious...it's kind of like the chicks in high school & college who made you put a bunch of time in and then would never put out...

diamana b from the 21 is going into a 21* 202 head and I don't know about the 6x07 in the 24...I used to love that shaft but I've been hitting the ball a lot harder these days and it's just to high....really kind of a nightmare and money pit as am rethinking all my shafts and shuffling stuff around...wish I'd never sold all my lower launch shafts/club heads! yeash...

hey, how are these ute heads and the technica still here? these are really insane deals. if you're turning on the 902s, they are fabulous! best feeling utes ever made IMO. they are draw biased, if you struggle with a hook they will most likely break your heart. the technica is simply the longest club I've ever hit...I would compare it to the t.388 in terms of forgiveness though...

LOL please tell me what "fill your boots" means so I can say Otto everyone I see today.

*it to

LOL please tell me what "fill your boots" means so I can say Otto everyone I see today.

Lol its an old farmers saying as in; something to do with sheep's back legs in to your wellies so it cant run away, if you are that way inclined of course and love sheep long time :)

Unbelievable. I hope RIDuffer sees this.