NEW..... 2013/14 egg spoon 15*

supo

Got to hit this tonight as well
Ive hit all the eggs and had some greatsuccess withem all
However one constant them keeps cropping up
The blody head is alwyas too damn light and the chance of topping it ishuge,!,,!,!,!
Well this one isnt that much different but what they finally did was make it shorter and highr and aheck of alot or punchier for guys thatswing a bit harder. I only had the m/43 shafted one but that ddint seem to matter one bit it was really really nice. Itss till not as long as theoriginal in my book but its adiffernt beast this time u can def use it from a small tee and it more about control that sheer distance or so it seemed tonight.
ikinda like this one alot id def consider it as a15*
Its the best looking of the new model for my eyes and i thik it might be a really good piece certainly ddint seem to need a new shaft even

Edited by supo67

its noticeably smaller and the face is both rounder and higher, the trailing tail looks shorter and a swing like me thats steep can get into the ball abit better.

i really liked it. i will most def get one.im backing it will be great in sdyney.

i still dont think its a bomber. its def easier to hit consistantly. i only topped 1 ball. itstill needs more weight ill get it re weighted with a diamanB 80s

that shud be my next build.

its a gorgeous looking head as well. easily thie nicest.

I have been using Rubber Tungsten Swingweight Tape on several clubs. They are perfect to add head weight to the EGGS. Each ½” x ½” weight chip weighs 1 swingweight point (2 grams).

Ive added 3 or 4 to each FW and Hybrid.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Well well well"..............

What have i created this time!

Oh boy

Matix f8m2 protoshafted

43 inch

New egg 15deg.

Wel it doesnt get above 15 feet in the air.

Its really tight dispersion is fantastic its lovely impact look ssensational

And heres the kicker for everyone

U can(and should) hit this from atee as much as. Needd without the slightest bit of fuss

The face is huge theback is small and the black head and milling makes it look smaller than it is

Its almost the opposite of the ryoma f3

Its not as easy from the deck as the original and i think it sjust a we bit shorter but not by anyhting that is discernable

For the less distance u get a proper fw that can be used as a driver

Iwa s thrilled to bits with it i thought it sensational i think its better than the original for my play

That wint be the same for a lot ofguys tho

The original is still easier to hit

This one tho oh fellas of slightly harder swings.

This one chaps is dead set right up our strasa

Delighted with it utter delight

• 1 month later...

another match with this in the bag sat.

in some really windy blustery swirling conditions. on a long tight ob lined fairway course, the 3 wood was very needed.

once agian this went LOW.. got to hit it on 3 par 5s and twice from a tee box.

once agian it was deadly accurate staright. long and piercing , i mean very piercing, one form a fairway literally, and i do mean literally didnt go above head high 220 down the pipes.

i was very happy how it went in wind, extremely so.... although im not sure id bag this on wet fairways!

the heavier shaft has made it a lot easier to consistanly hit straight, and its 100% NOT about moving about, its point shoot only.

i think a diamana B or quadra fex wud be all time in this!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

What is the actual weight of the head? the PRGR specs only show the weight of the whole club.

I wonder if its not the head thats light, just the whole club?

I am playing Nunchuk shafts so its being difficult to get the right headweight/shaft combination as need to play these shorter than normal.

having a hsfta that heavy will make anyting feel light, PRGR heads are traditonally light. every time i get a build to my specs he ahs to work some magic to get he right swing weight, i like to play fws ESPECIALLY, a little shorter. as im not that interested in uber distance. i just want control on tight fairways. so i use heavier shafts .. the GD p9003x nad diamana aliislei 80s,, klais 80 that kinda thing . i find the heads more or less light unless he gels em up. that kinda kills some feel but it really improves the performance for me. the origina lweights are spimply far too light al lround .

id think u stick that egg on the chuck and ull have one hell of a 3 wood!

Has anyone hotmelted the 15 degree eggs?

Pardon my ignorance, but what the heck is hotmelted?

Pardon my ignorance, but what the heck is hotmelted?

It's like a glue gun that injects a thick heavy substance into the head usually used for weighting and rattle stop.