Yamaha 2014 Inpres RMX Lineup details!

gocchin

Where are the non-Tour models made and what company is forging them? I am particularly interested in the D Forged replacements.

Thanks.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are the non-Tour models made and what company is forging them? I am particularly interested in the D Forged replacements.

Thanks.

That's a good question, I'm not sure at the moment.

Is the RMX Forged a big improvement over the D Forged? Do we know yet where they are forged and if they are made in Japan? Ready to pulltrigger...but....

is that mean the last endo forged is the 2013 tourmodel?

I'm sure Yamaha will release Endo made Tour Models in the future, It seems the new norm is that the non Tour Model products will be made elsewhere.

I believe the first set just shipped. :tsg_smiley_factory:

I'm sure Yamaha will release Endo made Tour Models in the future, It seems the new norm is that the non Tour Model products will be made elsewhere.

I believe the first set just shipped. :tsg_smiley_factory:

Would that be my set Chris....yeeeeaaaaw.

Tracking received........Yammys in the hole.......Fire

Yeeeeaaaw...!

Keep us posted H. Looking forward to a full report once you get them. Hopefully mine are not to far behind.

my guess they made it in one of yamaha plant in Japan... i guess after they learn how to make it from endo they do it themselves hahaha just my wild guesses ... can someone confirm when the last time endo made clubs for yamaha?

Received mine yesterday. Unfortunately the weather is nasty here. Going to install Quadra DGL 90 shafts. Have them as well.

Much better looking in person that people have commented in pics. I can easily transition to these from any of the previous years models.

Picked up my new Tour CBs today. It is always fun unpacking new irons. I do want to thank Tario for his help.

I went with the Modus3 stiffs. 4-PW. If the Modus 3s don't float my boat then the CTaper 120s are on stand by.

Hopefully the weather will be nicer on the weekend. I might be able to hit the range. (It is pouring rain outside. I hit a couple.. I couldn't resist)

The irons do look nice, I will say that. A bit thinner top line compared to my 2012 Tours. They do have a bit more offset. Welcomed by me. I like a little bit of offset but not to much.

Stay tuned. I will try to take some picture etc.

Looking forward to seeing pics, too, and hearing some discussion of these. Also, has anyone tried the MB's...?

my guess they made it in one of yamaha plant in Japan... i guess after they learn how to make it from endo they do it themselves hahaha just my wild guesses ... can someone confirm when the last time endo made clubs for yamaha?

Yes 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010

Both the 2014 Tour Model MB & CB are made by Endo.

Chris, have you hit the CB and MB? Was curious for a comparison. Thanks.

The 2014 Yamaha line up looks great. I do see some similarities in the concept of the RMX Forged and the 2013 ONOFF Forged, but they are they are very different when you see them up close. I personally like the RMX Forged over the ONOFF from looks alone. And the MB... I am loving... maybe throwing them in the bag for 2014! :) The irons have been hot sellers since they were released! Yamaha's looking to have a great 2014 with the new stuff!