Has anyone tried the MP Craft 513 Driver?

nobmontana

Hi guys!

Has anyone tried the MP Craft 513 driver yet?

Mizuno says they tried to get the feel as soft as the original Mp Craft 425.

I have read a few Japanese reviews saying that they like this new 513 over last years H4 series.

Would love some feeback on this driver.

Thanks!

Can't see it in the store here yet , i guess it's a Craft 460cc head to go with the 410cc Craft 611, which i have and love - it has replaced an adams 9015d, both with the same shaft.

.... i am keeping the 'old' Adams, though, it is rather fabulous.

Can't see it in the store here yet , i guess it's a Craft 460cc head to go with the 410cc Craft 611, which i have and love - it has replaced an adams 9015d, both with the same shaft.

.... i am keeping the 'old' Adams, though, it is rather fabulous.

I have had the Craft 611, a couple of them in fact... but never stayed in my bag mostly because

I could not hit it consistently enough. I have a beat up mp650 and love the feeling of it but it is too much of an open face for me and a bit higher launching.

I am hoping this new 513 has the soft feel of the original craft 425 and added forgiveness of the MP650..

Looking at the specs, Mizuno went back to using SP700 face which is a change from the ELF Ti used in the 611 Endo head.

Edited by nobmontana

Had the 611 Craft for a short period. Feel was ok. But could also not hit it consistently enough. Found it to be surprisingly high launch for such a compact and deep faced driver.

Had the 611 Craft for a short period. Feel was ok. But could also not hit it consistently enough. Found it to be surprisingly high launch for such a compact and deep faced driver.

I agree. I had the 9 deg head and had no issues launching with 611. I just think the sweetspot was too small for me.