• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

free what flex are those monacos?

Stiff, I believe they were soft stepped in the yammies, the 4i was soft stepped 2x I believe the 5i shaft played 38&1/4" finished length

I absolutely love them...just getting old and joints / ligaments are sore when I hit to many balls w them..

Thanks for the kind words guys...tough market these days...I hate to add to the supply as these are prime hoarding days but am enamored with something that muy expensivo...

Pics/price on the George Spirits wedges please.

they were Steve's old heads, I put TT Black stiffs and black iomic xevos with a 4 wrap reverse taper and used them for a bit of practice... still great shape, dense doesn't even begin to describe them...fun to hit, those nonconforming grooves can really jerk it on a string...I'll pm you....

chaps, these are off if mikey wants them...he prolly has the game to work some magic w them...

yeah, those wedges look mean! headed to mikey? they would be awesome with his copper 302s...would like to see his bag rounded out with George spirits mono utes 22&18 mono 15 and that 440 cc mono driver....sick slick mikey....

anyway, as you may have guessed I got pretty hammered last night...was drinking hot toddey's as I had a cold...my "cold" is preventing me from going to work and making me drink more hot toddey's...would love to get all this gear gone, finding some cool stuff up here....

Good stuff, Freehb

thanks mark! if u see anything u'd like to try, shoot me a pm, I'm sure we could work out a trade at some point in time, I love every piece I see u put up. how about the nonconforming technica head? it's really neat! it feels a lot like the 202...with the attas 3, it's a deep thumpy bellowing cannon (although that shaft is no good for u...I would recommend the Rombex 6x07 in r flex for you...play it a little short, maybe 44" finished length? you'll have a control bomber/fairway finder).delicious! it plays similarly to the t.388 only higher launch and a bit more spin. not as forgiving as the special tuning which is why it's moving on but the feel is that unique epon soft but electric feel...I get the same sensation on center contact that I do with the 202s....like the walls of the club head are all pulling the ball in and firing it out of a silenced cannon....those nonconforming driver heads do feel good!

Any pics of the epon covers?

one set may be gone but I have another...still finding stuff and will post more pics...huh...there's some hats here...check out this yammie hat? it goes free with the Yamaha set or to someone who wants it...who knows what else I never pulled out of these boxes....

post-15014-0-78202900-1384797610.jpg

post-15014-0-71460600-1384797622.jpg

I'm now again in the process of shaft shoot-out, TRPX Touale, MSG 1st, and some Crazy. So stick with S-013 head and Ryoma ST. Will sell the rest and no more head. However, thx for mentioning that Rombax and advice for shortening the shaft. Will definitely try it!!

thanks mark! if u see anything u'd like to try, shoot me a pm, I'm sure we could work out a trade at some point in time, I love every piece I see u put up. how about the nonconforming technica head? it's really neat! it feels a lot like the 202...with the attas 3, it's a deep thumpy bellowing cannon (although that shaft is no good for u...I would recommend the Rombex 6x07 in r flex for you...play it a little short, maybe 44" finished length? you'll have a control bomber/fairway finder).delicious! it plays similarly to the t.388 only higher launch and a bit more spin. not as forgiving as the special tuning which is why it's moving on but the feel is that unique epon soft but electric feel...I get the same sensation on center contact that I do with the 202s....like the walls of the club head are all pulling the ball in and firing it out of a silenced cannon....those nonconforming driver heads do feel good!

one set may be gone but I have another...still finding stuff and will post more pics...huh...there's some hats here...check out this yammie hat? it goes free with the Yamaha set or to someone who wants it...who knows what else I never pulled out of these boxes....

I'll take the Yammie hat Mr B :)

Do you have any other Yamaha apparel/accessories?

By the way guys, Harry is a great guy and a genuine seller. The Yamaha 2011 Tours are awesome by the way.

yeah, those wedges look mean! headed to mikey? they would be awesome with his copper 302s...would like to see his bag rounded out with George spirits mono utes 22&18 mono 15 and that 440 cc mono driver....sick slick mikey....

anyway, as you may have guessed I got pretty hammered last night...was drinking hot toddey's as I had a cold...my "cold" is preventing me from going to work and making me drink more hot toddey's...would love to get all this gear gone, finding some cool stuff up here....

Those are sick! And I must be too...I just painfully decided to sell off some wedges and now I'm looking at more before the money even had time to get comfy in my paypal account. I need to keep my priorities straight and focus on my driver for now! Lol

Edited by chiromikey

Those yams are my long lost loves. Gotta get them back. Let's talk.