Its 16 yards shorter than a 44. 25 inch driver

And lower .

And its easily hittable ,from the deck.

Tree height flat trjectory nad it stays below the wind

Its. Noticeably lower than the kasco

Its great

• 4 weeks later...

quite afew questions about this .

well i played it a fair few times back home and it went very very well for the most.

its a bit more difficult than i first thought. esp with over the top swing like i have i found it did go a bit right .. a bit............

but when the magic swing happend , oooooh yea. this was a howler .

fligh even with a diamana B shaft was lower and more piercing than i was expecting. luckily i didnt choose soemthing a bit meatier it wud have been a real test. the B was pretty darn good init.

distance was SUPERB....................

yes , just superb. a cpl off the tee were RIGHT up there. i mean right at the driver level. minus about 15 yards.

thats pretty impressive in my book. easily longer than the 3w. and with a much more penetrating flight.

only one thing i wasnt that thrilled with is its sleekness. id LOV this with just a bit more pear shape . amybe the same face heinght as the new egg. that wud be out ofhtis world , but im splitting hairs , and that just personal preference.

as it is i think they did a great job with it , its terrific feeling and it does exaclty what ud want for 10.5*.

def give it a 2 -thumbs up combo.