Piretti Proto 2013

wmclarenf1

I have a similar putter to this. It does not have the sole weights and it has a welded neck.

Yourtourcollection.com has or can get most things. i would try them.

They will probably deal a little bit. Their base putters are around 300 not this particular model I believe.

Super nice guy to deal with. I bought some piretti labeled stuff. Love the putter very Cameron 009 like or Morgan DH89

They will probably deal a little bit. Their base putters are around 300 not this particular model I believe.

Super nice guy to deal with. I bought some piretti labeled stuff. Love the putter very Cameron 009 like or Morgan DH89

Thanks again. Googling, I've found 3 variants of this.. SS no soundslot, SS soundslot and Carbon PVD sound slot. The SS soundslot is 360 grams and the Carbon Sound Slot is 365 grams. Don;t know how heavy the SS No soundslot head is though.

Would you know the face loft, lie for these? Also any idea how heavy the weights are on the sole? Thanks.

According to the pictures in this link:

http://golf wrx/forums/topic/780697-2013-pga-show-piretti-fine-putters-photos/

They're selling it at 650$, also there're many nice putter posting in the forum. I kinda like the first one they post but a 2,000$ is not an easy to buy putter at all. Anyway the proto-model 2013 in SS soundslot and Carbon PVD sound slot is also very interesting.

I believe the loft is 3and lie 71 they can be customed to whatever loft or lie you want.

Edited by stevopagolf

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice flatstick!

I have a Piretti Teramo which I realy love. Great quality, I prefer the higher weight and lower loft option.

Unfortunately the distribution in Europe is not helping them over here.

• 2 weeks later...