Damn This Putter Addiction!!!!!

wmclarenf1

A

This is a great putter, my Kari was the putter I used most this past season. Before you know it you will have a putter collection to be envied

A

This is a great putter, my Kari was the putter I used most this past season. Before you know it you will have a putter collection to be envied

Thanks Ash but this is really getting crazy. My i-33 just arrived, with the Didge and the Slighter and Nead also expected to arrive before Christmas, it'll make 4 this month alone! Last year this time it was drivers, FWs and some irons and wedges. This year its putters!

Apart from the Piretti Proto (I wish they would just sell out those 100 pcs already) which is on my mind, I already have in mind ideas for another custom. Just not sure who to go with although it seems Nead would be the logical one as he seems to be able to do just about anything and what I want for the face mill will be rather different or at least I have not seen it before.

Thank goodness I can't put with a blade or a Zen would be in the collection already as well LOL.

Well, I don't feel bad at all now knowing others are way worse than me with this illness.

I really like the Didge.....

How many bones does one run if I may be so bold as to ask..

How long does it take?

Confirmed Piretti's are 3* loft and 71 Lie but they can adjust to whatever you want.

Puttertalk is additive.... very dangerous forum for putters (just like TSG for JDM equipments)

I remember the first year I was there, i ended up with close to 20 putters....... scary but so much fun !!