X-Blade CBs vs. TS-201,MR-23s-Comparisons & Pics Please

PaddysDaddy

Ive owned all three and liked them for the most part, my least favorite was the TS201s a little to game improvement for my. The MR23s were not forgiving enough for my swing when i was not in focus but felt the softest of the three mentioned. I now play the TS XCBs I feel they have almost the same amount of forgiveness as the 202s but with a smaller topline and less offset. great iron in my opinion im thinking of having them refinished in satin with black paintfill.

Surely someone out there has comparative pics of the Tour Stage X-Blade Cbs,MR-23 US Spec,and TS-201.

Also needed are detailed reviews from those who might have had a chance to try the X-Blades against other Tour Stage irons.

Kind of a tough order. Why not just get the photos that are available and do the comparison yourself. I don't know too many people that have 3 sets of Tourstage irons, much less when you start getting very particular about certain models. Note: You might want to reconsider the 201's. They really arent' in the same category as the others you named. The new X CB's would be a good club to choose if that was the type of club you were looking for.

Ive owned all three and liked them for the most part, my least favorite was the TS201s a little to game improvement for my. The MR23s were not forgiving enough for my swing when i was not in focus but felt the softest of the three mentioned. I now play the TS XCBs I feel they have almost the same amount of forgiveness as the 202s but with a smaller topline and less offset. great iron in my opinion im thinking of having them refinished in satin with black paintfill.

Chris, Can you give me a good idea as to the length from heel to toe of the X-Blade Cbs against the TS-201 and TS-202?

The reason that I ask is that I feel the MR-23 US Specs and US Blades are much too small, the TS-201 is'nt much bigger and the TS-202 is more of a game improvement iron for me with the offset and thicker top line.

Thanks!