romaro 455 LX driver...real or fake?

VPTL

what do you think? and if the consensus is "real," what would be a fair price for this head? Also looked for any reviews or notes on this head. Other than the romaro website, doesn't seem there is information on it. Anyone care to chime in? Thanks everyone! post-15646-0-78593600-1389323111.jpgpost-15646-0-83230900-1389323121.jpgpost-15646-0-28724300-1389323129.jpg

Edited by VPTL

This version is probably something that come out before I know this brand, I never saw it in this website and in any shop both Japan and Thailand but it doesn't look like fake head to me.

thanks for the replies everyone. seems like a really good deal on paper, but sounds like it might be a dud head based on your comments. still seems like a fairly good price for a top tier jdm head, but hesitant to spend on it if no one thinks it is worth the time

Dud head? I have the Gold version of the 455LX and it has good feel. I tried the black version which wasn't bad but just not outstanding like the Ryoma. It is a fairly decent club regardless.

i just said dud, because no one seemed to be showing any love. regardless, i am willing to try it out, but have no idea if the asking price is fair or not. does anyone have any ideas? just to be clear, i am not trying to sell this, i am a buyer who wants to get this for my own personal use, just have no idea how much i should be paying for it. i hit it and feels fine, sound is a bit different, but overall still something i want to try.