Gold's Factory PS2 - Second Wind

wmclarenf1

Just got this in. My second GF PS2 but this time with a sound slot, tungsten weights in the face, a bit of bling in the cavity back and what looks to be a light pz mill.

I've put in a spare pulled NS PRO XXIP-C2 shaft which needed a shim due to the smaller diameter and my normal Iomic Absolute grip. The NSPro heavy shafts by the way are what I think to be the best putter shafts around. Great feel and feedback at the hands. Only wish they had black versions for my Machine and incoming Nead Damascus.

On the putting mat, feel and roll is good enough. Let's hope it stays this time round.

post-2841-0-75456000-1390011514.jpg

post-2841-0-89883200-1390011554.jpg

post-2841-0-24720000-1390011583.jpg

Higher pitch tink sound I assume? Head weight? This isn't the PZ mill but it sure is sweet.

Thanks Chris. Not sure what to call the mill but its the earlier days mill :-) Some how, it feels softer than my first PS2. Could be be done to the sound slot which is suppposed to have the opposite effect? Or perhaps down to the face mill. Head weight is on the light side and I was thinking on putting on the Orbital G logo weights to get the weight up but T says this will need to be refinished given the current finish and I'm not sure I want to spend the coin for now.

Thanks Chris. Not sure what to call the mill but its the earlier days mill :-) Some how, it feels softer than my first PS2. Could be be done to the sound slot which is suppposed to have the opposite effect? Or perhaps down to the face mill. Head weight is on the light side and I was thinking on putting on the Orbital G logo weights to get the weight up but T says this will need to be refinished given the current finish and I'm not sure I want to spend the coin for now.

I wouldn't spend the coin to mod this one, imo too much has been done to it already. Personally i'm addicted to a very minimalistic SM490A Seven head with light milling pretty similar to the one in this pic.

If you're going to add a G round to increase the head weight might be a good idea, but apart on the G weight I don't see any necessary reason why you have to modify this putter again.

If you're going to add a G round to increase the head weight might be a good idea, but apart on the G weight I don't see any necessary reason why you have to modify this putter again.

That's what I was hoping for but apparently due to the existing soft black finish, it needs to be refinished as well. I would have thought just adding the sole oribtal weights could be done without refinishing.

F1 - in that case you it has to be adding orbit and refinishing then.