tokidoki1986's Soft Black Inner "Gold" 1st Edition Seven Putter - Tuned by Gold's Factory

gocchin

Beautiful, Toki -- enjoy!!

Very nice. I dont know how yall come up with such great designs. Im not very creative i guess.

Edited by Bill3508

Love it!!

Unreal! Awesome Design! At first I thought of course Tario you designed this but then read it was you! Congrats!

Let us know how it feels, SM490A with or without the insert just absorbs vibrations and sends it to the hands unlike SUS303 or Fe.

I think Tario said that Craigs putter was the best feeling he's ever felt. I'm playing an SM490A head with the lightest milling and it's stupidly awesome.

I may be a little ignorant here but does GF do any other putter styles? I'm a big fan of mallet style putters but they don't seem to get much love from GF?

I may be a little ignorant here but does GF do any other putter styles? I'm a big fan of mallet style putters but they don't seem to get much love from GF?

GF will do whatever you send them. They are an aftermarket modification company.

This isn't a Gold's Factory Putter it's a SEVEN prototype made of SM490A. GF doesn't have this shape in their own blanks and nothing in SM490A.

Almost three quarters of GF's work is mod's to other brand's putters. Many people think Gold's makes putters, they don't but they do make putters better :)

gallery_18_6_74395.jpg

Totally agree. I've never felt anything like the PZ mill -- before or since.

Congratulations on a beautiful putter.

Must give you a great deal of satisfaction, having designed such a beauty yourself

Best of luck with it.

Tario, thank to your photo shooting skill, when i open the box i get impressed with the putter but your photos make this putter look even more prettier.