Traded thanks TSG

bruinduke

I need to move this driver as I've convinced myself that longer drivers and my swing don't mix. Looking to sell a Ryoma Maxima Type G. It's 9.5 degrees and paired with a 46 inch Graphite Design Tour AD-GT7 stiff. The AD-GT is a good mix between the DI and BB, and launches in the middle of the two. I was told that the driver was about D1 and 46 inches when I traded for it, but I don't know any other info regarding tipping or headweight. Blue iomic grip and slick matching headcover included.

Pictures aren't that great, but the driver is in good shape. There's a faint rub along the topline (truly there when I got it), where the face meets the top. Not quite a skymark and I think normal from teeing the ball high. Some light finish wear along the sole, but the pics make it look worse than I notice to the naked eye.

TRADED

Thanks for looking. Please pm with any questions.

Edited by bruinduke

Ill bet that wicked setup bombs the ball for days !!!!!

If this driver came from michigan I owned it and it is an absolute bomber !!!!

Boomer? Yes the driver goes for days. Need to move because I know my swing and anything longer than 44.5 inches makes me feel like I need to change my tempo.

Price Drop: $725 obo spark any interest? Trade wise I am looking for a Yamada flow neck putter or something similar.