Gemini 355

AKFLY

I love my Gemini 355. It is incredibly easy to hit. IMO the double face is not hype. I have hit numerous range balls now and played one round with it. It iis kinda hard to make a distance determination after only 1 round but I hit some pretty deep drives with it and I wasnt swinging very good at all. (havent touched a club in over 8 weeks due to injury) I dont think it is longer than any of the newer drivers from other companies out there but it seems to be just as long. I have made some bad swings and the Gemini performed amazingly well. One ball that I hit off the lowest scoring line went still went 260 in the fairway and looked like I had hit it pretty good. I love the shape of the 355. It is as good as any driver I have ever seen. I even like it better than the shape of the Maru. IMO it is much better than the 395. With the incredible forgiveness of this head I dont see a need to goto the 395 at all. The feel and sound are okay, not bad but not great. Again much better than the 395 IMO. It has a higher pitched sound but not too pingy like a TM driver. The feel is solid although it is kinda hard to tell where on the face you hit it because the whole face is a sweet spot. Trajectory is very good, high and flat with a good amount of roll. It plays very true to loft. My 9.5* only hits the ball a little bit higher than my 8.5* Maru. I can hit a draw and fade with it although it is harder to work it high and low. It seems to be very neutrally weighted and mostly wants to go straight. I heard March 15th or so for the new lofts and black heads. I am excited to get some more experience with this driver. I am just looking for something that will get me in the fairway consistantly and this things seems like it will be perfect for that. I am not sure that if I were given the choice I would make this technology legal but since it is I will play it. I miss the feel of my Maru for sure (that Maru is a club I will probubally keep forever) but the Gemini is just so user friendly and good looking it is impossible for me to ignore.