Golf push trolleys/carts

Anyone use one? Got my eye on a Sun Mountain micro cart but would like your feedback on any others, particularly ones that have no problem carrying a large tour bag.

Thanks.

I used a Clic for part of a season and liked it quite a bit. Only went down the path as I had a fracture in my elbow and the action of lifting the bag hurt, but I could still swing. Once I healed it was given to my father in-law. He uses a staff type bag. He still talks to me, so it can't be all bad for him...

I give 1/2 my vote to the SM Micro Cart for stability and compact and easy folding.

I give my other 1/2 vote to Bag Boy's Triswivel Cart. The front wheel swivels making mobility around the course like 10 times easier than all other carts w/o swiveling wheels.

I have used the Bag Boy Quad this past season. It folds up very neatly. Extremely easy to move especially in hilly areas. Holds a cart bag without any issue. I used a cart bag for part of the season with it and had no issues..

Bag boy here also. Folds up real nice. My back can barely handle carrying a bag anymore. The BB is very stable.

I have the sun micro it is very nice. When my wife and I play together I lug and she pushes the cart. It is a nice unit.

Since I am in Montana, I use the Sun Mountain ( a Montana company !! ) Speed Cart V1 push cart

probably the most popular push cart I see here in my area.

They are slightly heavier than others but they are the most sturdy in my experience.

Plus, if you ever lose those small parts on the cart, they typically replace it for free.

Edited by nobmontana

I use a sun mountain micro cart too. Looks great, very sturdy, and folds up nice. I have the black/lime color. Highly recommended makes the round very comfortable and there's no bag chatter! Has lots of storage to put all your extra stuff.