Please close

freehb04

302s beat them out?

302s beat them out?

Pete, Sort of...302s going back and forth with 503s/roddio combo...that is when my iron game is not a trembling mess...have resorted to mostly punch shots lately...it's just that bad....have had it only three or four rounds all winter....

Changdog, May combo the 7,8,9 of the 551 with the 5&6 503 if these don't sell, need to get new iron shafts anyway so if these don't go I'll work something out on the shafts w you, the shafts are very nice feeling and play plenty stout for most of you out there. Easy to load but can take some tourch...the new roddios do not play nearly the flex that the old ones did...I think the tipping...

Thx for the kind words pro swing, have we done business?

Thx for the kind words pro swing, have we done business?

Have we done business!!!!!!!!! We only do business the old fashion way. That's ZEN is "REAL and Spectacular"

Haha, for sure, thought it might be u! Very glad you like it! I did as well...maybe you can sell it back to me on 1/1/16 when my method of cheating is banned...

Regretted choosing the AF302s over them

Very nice

So many regrets, so little gear and time my friend...thankfully, the market is a touch slow these days...has saved me a few times...perhaps it will here...the 551 is special and I don't usually sell special gear but am really loving the 503...only complaint is the 5i in this set...just non in love w the sound / feel...can't argue with the results though...easier to hit than any long iron or ute I've had...

What flex is F3 on the proto? I only see F4 and F5 on the UST site.

What flex is F3 on the proto? I only see F4 and F5 on the UST site.

The F3 is their regular flex. I find the recoils play a bit stiffer than other shafts. I tried the 110f4 soft stepped (to firm) and the f4 95soft stepped, not sure why but just didn't feel right. These are just right. They seem to play about like the project x 5.5 in flex to me.

These are being shipped to my builder to have the shafts pulled (pending pp). Lmk if anyone wants the heads, I'll do $875 net, shipped con us and only an extra $25 shipped intl w tracking.

• 3 weeks later...

551s more forgiving...5&6 are pocket cavity....302 s r a players iron.,,,551 r beautiful mashers....w carbon ferrules and the smoke finish they are a chiseled Chippendale to a jimmy Stewart 302...loft is 1or2* stringer than 302 as well...l