2 reasons why I might be scarce around here...

And at one month, looks like they're still ok with each other ;)

post-15148-0-97015500-1394798649_thumb.j

Guess it is all in the eye if the onlooker. I see the camera catching the retaliatory backhand to the face as opposed to a calming caress of the cheek. As to the cute pose of sleeping babies, we were able to do just about anything to our kids once they fell asleep. Still can to our son, sleeps like a rock at 10 yrs old.

In all seriousness, they are joys and curses simultaneously, but the pleasure out weighs it all. Enjoy, as others have said it goes by quicker than you think.

Yeah, I can see how that looks as far as the backhand. lol But what happened is that they were both screaming and when he put his hand on her face they both instantly calmed down. Kinda surreal, corny as that sounds.

And I'm fully aware of the curses and joys; my oldest daughter is a chef and is getting married this fall. My next daughter is graduating HS this spring and going to college. And my next daughter will be starting HS this fall. So I've already had a normal person's share of curses and joys, especially being that they're all females! How's it go? With a boy, you only have to worry about one penis; but with a girl, you have to worry about every penis in the world! haha, not really funny

. :tsg_smiley_censored: Crude but true ! Wow ~ what a mouth full ~ AMEN!!

. :tsg_smiley_censored: Crude but true ! Wow ~ what a mouth full ~ AMEN!!

Poor choice of words...

Poor choice of words...

Exactly what I first thought. Bet he still hasn't realized what he posted or it'd be gone by now!

• 2 weeks later...

Wonderful pictures! Congratulations to all of the Miuramaniac clan!