TRPX D-013 head only in mint condition

lousifers

Bought from TSG, 10.5*, about 196g. Come with all accessories: head cover, wrench, original weight rings (perfect condition, no damage at all), warrantee card.

It's in really nice condition. Good thing to buy gear from a guy with low HS like me (remember my no-mark Epon Personal?). It's now shafted with Touale but will remove the shaft by one of only 2 fitters in BKK that I trust.

Asking for $390 shipped anywhere via PP (I pay all shipping via EMS which will arrive you in 3-5 business days, but you'll PP fee if any)

The photo below taken 15min ago. Thanks for looking.

Mark

post-14889-0-39463000-1393821766_thumb.j

post-14889-0-10340200-1393821790_thumb.j

post-14889-0-19435500-1393821783_thumb.j

post-14889-0-51382200-1393821801_thumb.j

D is deeper so to "me", I really feel it's more forgiving. It's easy to launch whether it's shallow or deep as we hit driver off the tee, but it solves my mis-hit lower or higher on the face. Yeah maybe just me but I hit D straighter than my old S.

Lets see.... this will be gone in 10-9-8-7......

Wish I could afford to give clubs away!!!!!!!

May sell: Crazy S-531B R, Crazy Toyoshima w Cray Black wedge shaft, Recoil95 Proto F3, Ryoma ST 10.5*, Crazy UT shaft R, etc

WTB: Crazy FW80 6.4, Recoil 807, Ryoma F9, MCI70 R

hmmmm haha

Can tell you that I'll sell Crazy UT shafts for sure as it's too stiff for me even R flex (while I'm fine with S513 SR). Will go to US next week whole week and then decide to unload some gears.

Still can't find the Ryoma ST?

May sell: Crazy S-531B R, Crazy Toyoshima w Cray Black wedge shaft, Recoil95 Proto F3, Ryoma ST 10.5*, Crazy UT shaft R, etc

WTB: Crazy FW80 6.4, Recoil 807, Ryoma F9, MCI70 R

hmmmm haha

Can tell you that I'll sell Crazy UT shafts for sure as it's too stiff for me even R flex (while I'm fine with S513 SR). Will go to US next week whole week and then decide to unload some gears.

Still can't find the Ryoma ST?

i have the 9.5

wanna build a 10.5 on a crazy shaft as a spare driver

the jbeam 435r goes a long long way for me. and the ryoma Special Tuning is a much coveted item

thats why hmmmm

:tsg_smiley_heart:

Sold yet? Quite keen...

There's a gentleman confirmed to pay me on this weekend, and he never broke his words. So, we can considered this head as sold.

Well, I should list it at $450 instead :-) Haha, just kidding

Anyone wants some gears in my signature?

It's me! We are doing a local pick up in bkk..

Wish I saw this post earlier. Lucky you, Vegaman. Great deal. Maybe we should all have a round of golf somewhere in or around bangkok.

Ahh, no worries man. I can also spray balls at times like on of those ball cannons tennis players practise with, ha ha

I'm Singaporean living in Bangkok due to work. HCP is now 24! Has not been playing much for the last 2 years. Currently, I play 2 times a month on the average. Btw, I never hit my balls straight in the middle! And I'm never worried. Just have fun, like all the Thais are. Cheers mate.

Many tourspecgolf member in BKK ... hope to see you all sometime :-)

Lost count on those great courses in Thailand.

OK, where should I :tsg_smiley_driver: tomorrow??

Sounds like a lot of fun! As for courses, yeah, many good ones here in Thailand. I live in Phuket by the way