TRPX D-013 head only in mint condition

lousifers

Sounds like a lot of fun! As for courses, yeah, many good ones here in Thailand. I live in Phuket by the way

Your Red Mountain (IMO) beats most of the golf courses in the BKK area.

Hitting 80 every time is called 30 hcp? Let's play after I come back from Denver and Orlando. Will go to NHL game at Pepsi center. Hope I won't be freezing over there

Btw, joe. I'll arrange the time. No more 6AM tee time. I'm not really an early riser

You would probably be freezing your butt off in Denver next week.

Hi there, Look like this forum become a BKK members forum, well I'm 27 yrs old living in BKK and normally shooting somewhere between 80-90 depend on the course. Play a round every Sunday in Krungthep Kreetha and another night round during the week in either Panya Ramintra or Windmill. Definitely would like play with TSG Thai's member if there still a spot available.

Looks like this is going to happen, maybe around Songkran. Mark! Where you at?! Can we play for the Gloire? Also, I vote for Riverdale if we play.

Let's make it happen ^.^

Actually Art was mentioned about you(Mark) and Jobu quite often when we have conversation via email and puttertalk but haven't got a chance to get to know any of you yet, so hopefully this will be the right time.

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like A LOT of fun, unfortunately I'll be in Tokyo that day..

JobU ur moniker is so freaky i just spent 20 mins looking up a jobu.

If u ahve a spare one

Im all over it

Thats the best thing ever

Hi all, tee time on 29Mar will be 9AM. Pls confirm asap (PM me) so we know how many persons to reserve.

Just got Ryoma F9 from TSG, and this will be first time on course of this baby. If works well, I'll throw Crazy UT here.

Christian, can you find some hot stuff for me from Tokyo?

Stew, man..you're obsessed

Mark

If nothing urgent come up I'm in for 29th.