Bushnell when playing abroad, and local course caddy when playing in Thailand.

And she is THE best range finder ever! Take 3 out at once LOL.

Usually take an old guys for range finder and green reader, then another young nice looking girl for umbrella holder or cart driver ^.^

Who is responsible for ball washing and head cleaning?

Lol... Bushnell v2 here.

Had the caddie experience during my holidays in the Philippines. I got told pick the ugliest & darkest.. I'm like what??? They are the ones that are really good & really know the golf course.

Was using the Leupold GX4 and was very happy with it, but just recently I got one of the newest GPS watches -- the Bushnell Neo XS -- and for now, I'm sticking with that. It's light as a feather, less bulky than previous GPS watches I'd seen, and it's super accurate and easy to use. I like having distance to front, center, and back of greens as well as layups, hazards, etc., without digging for the range finder and doing the point and shoot thing... The interface is clean and simple, also has one button push to measure any shot distance without going through silly menus, etc. It's just there on my wrist when I need or want it; otherwise I forget about it. Really pleased with it.